Friday, January 22, 2010

A Busy Week

Well it has been a busy, and somewhat tough, week. I will start with the less fun stuff from the week. Wednesday I ended up in the doctor's office due to a bump that was on my arm that kept growing. It turned out to be an abscess that had to be opened up. I will not go into all the incredibly painful and gross details. Needless to say I was then put out of commission for the next couple of days. So I unexpectadly had to miss work on Wed and Thurs putting me further behind on all the things that have to be done by the end of this month. I did work today but still have so much to do. I will be doing some work from home this weekend. I went back to the doctor today to have them check my wound and they ended up bandaging me up again and I will have to go back again on Monday for another check. I am currently taking 2 antibiotics and have pain meds as needed. Thankfully I have not been in too much pain since Wed when they actually cut it open. Hopefully I will soon be back to normal and able to return to my normal routine, like exercising!

Now for the exciting and big news! JC has his first tooth coming in!! Last night he was just trying to bite on everything, including me! So I decided to check his mouth really good again and sure enough the front bottom left tooth had just poked through the surface. He has not been fussy about it at all, just wants to bite on stuff. He did have some icky diapers on Thursday, but has not really had that problem again either. He is such a good baby, even with teething!

So I have some pics and videos to post but I am on Jim's computer right now. Drew is watching a movie on mine in his room so I will have to wait until tomorrow to post those. I will be home with the kids again as Jim will be at his first indoor percussion competition. So hopefully during some nap times I can get those pics and videos loaded!

No comments: