Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a quick little update!

I had a few pics to share and a quick JC story!
As you can see from the picture, Drew lost one of his front teeth last night! That tooth has been lose for some time now. We got it out yesterday afternoon. It was still hanging on good from one side but he worked on it, twisting it around and all, and we got it out. He is so brave when it comes to tooth pulling. I really doubt that JC is going to be as good since he was such a pitiful mess last week while he was sick! Which leads me to my next pic...
This was JC on one of the nights that he made me rock him to sleep while he was sick. I really did enjoy getting to do this and love this pic!

Here is a pic of the snow we got last week. As I mentioned in a previous post, we did not go out and play in it this time. This suited me just fine since playing in the snow means a mountain of laundry to clean up afterward! Instead I got my entire house cleaned that day and a bunch of cooking done! This picture was taken actually before it had even stopped snowing, so it is not even the finished product!

JC got up early this morning. Like 5am early! Not really sure what his deal was but he was in a good mood so whatever! He normally is barely awake as we get ready to leave. So while we were waiting on Drew to join us as we were heading out the door, JC starting messing with Drew's backpack. He was trying to pick it up and put it on his back and kept jabbering saying something like back pack. Well, we Drew finally got in there and tried to take it him JC started screaming! So I quickly rushed back to Drew's room and pulled out the old Nemo backpack that Drew had when he was about 2. JC was so excited. We shoved his Mickey Mouse down in it and off we went! He marched right into Aunt Elizabeth's house with it showing it off. He wants to be so grown up like his bubba! So when we get home today I am going to transfer all the diaper bag stuff to the backpack and we will start carrying it to church and all. I guess my baby is getting big on me, quicker than I am ready for I think!

No comments: