Saturday, September 20, 2008

I picked up a little puppy from school!




When I got to the school yesterday to pick up Drew, this is what I saw walking to my car! Doesn't he look cute? The letter for this week has been P, so they had pet day today. The parent's could bring pets up there for the kids to see. We do not have any pets right now so I did not go, but Drew said there were puppies and even some bunnies and he got to hold them. He was excited. I could not believe he let them put the paint on his nose. He has never let his face be painted. We try every year at the fall festival and other special things where they are doing that at church and he wants no part of it. However he did insist that I take it off as soon as we got to our first stop on our afternoon of errands. It was hard to get off too, it was real paint!

No comments: