Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spiderman Costume


Well yesterday we were at Walmart and they had finally put out their costumes. I saw this one and knew that Drew had ask to be Spider man this year. It was very affordable, only $13, so I went ahead and bought it. I am sure if I waited until closer to Halloween that they would not have a good selection. Of course he had to try it on when we got home. He is very cute in it. He surprised Jim when he got home from work by jumping out and yelling boo at him. I am glad to know that I have that item behind us and do not have to be in a rush to get something closer to time. We will have our fall festival at church on the Wednesday before Halloween and then we are going to have an Awana hayride on that Friday, so he will get 2 good wears out of it.

No comments: