Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bubbly Baby and Baseball!

Well, Jim and the boys survived my absences over the last week. It was a wonderful time at both our church's Ladies Retreat and the Annual Spring Conference for MS Baptist Ministry Assistants. Although I greatly missed my boys it was very nice to have some time just for me.

I arrived home last night at about 6:15 and we reported to the baseball field for Drew's first game at 7pm! It went really good. He made two hits without using a batting tee. He also caught several grounders and made throws to first. His throwing needs a lot more force behind it but that will come with growth and strength. It really was a good first experience and he had a great time! I am actually looking forward to next Tuesday when we will play again.
Drew is #4

Drew on 3rd base after batting.

JC continues to grow so fast! Here are some shots that I got of him on Sunday evening!
This was right after he had finished his "night night" cup, gotta love that belly!

I was trying to get a pic of his really big smile but did not quite get it, but this was still really good!

No comments: