Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Tooth


Well Drew has had a loose tooth for a while now and this morning it finally came out! He called me to come and look at it and I saw that it was surrounded by blood and kinda crooked so I began moving it back and forth. After doing that about 4 times it came right out! I kept expecting him to say that it hurt or cry but he never moved. So now he will officially be a member of the "Snaggletooth Club" at school! I have not gotten used to looking at him yet and seeing that empty spot. Of course it feels really different to him now. He is just growing up so much!


We have had a very good Saturday, although very busy. We cleaned the entire house, and boy did it need it! We also have washed all the bedding in addition to all our clothing which has amounted to at least 10 loads just today! We went to Walmart this afternoon, all four of us. I have to say it was probably the most uneventful trip to Walmart that we have made as a family of four. We were in and out of there in less than an hour, that has to be a record or something! We came home to prepare dinner. Jim actually grilled out some chicken tonight and it was awesome, thanks honey!! After dinner we went outside to play with the boys a little bit. Jim had gotten the big car seat down from the attic today so I decided to put JC in it and adjust the straps. As you can see he really liked it. I think he is very ready to begin facing forwards in the car. We only have a month left and he will be a year old!

I can remember when we first put Drew in this car seat and he looked so tiny in it, not this one though! He fills it out quite nicely already!!
We did not get to play outside too long tonight. It was close to dark and it is actually kinda cool tonight. Drew played in his lightening car and JC watched from his stroller.


We are all pretty tired and are working towards bedtime real soon!

One last pic to share though, this is one of JC's favorite things to do now...

playing with the LeapFrog Alphabet Magnets! This is something I did not get until Drew was about 3. JC loves them though, so I am thinking that another set of refrigerator magnets may be a good birthday present for him!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! That's all for now!

No comments: