Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have been meaning to post...

But I have just not gotten around to it yet! Actually now that I do not have internet access at home I cannot do all my blogging there, so I am sneaking a few minutes at work to do this now. I came with the camera today, prepared to upload the remaining vacation pics and post all about the final days of our vacation, but I left the camera cord at home! So no posting pics today. But I thought I would share a funny story about Drew for today.

I recently bought several movies at a yard sale. One of these is the Disney Dinosaur movie. It is not new or anything but it is a movie that Drew really likes because he loves dinosaurs! So in the movie this dino ends up being raised by a family of monkeys, I know that is crazy, but hey it is Disney! So the dino ends up going back to the other dinosaurs and the monkeys go along. The dino ends up finding a female dino that he likes and his monkey "brother" tells him that he needs some lessons from the "love monkey". So now for the Drew funny. Last night he was getting ready to watch that movie. Jim was getting him all settled down in the living room and Drew told him "Daddy, if you love mommy you need to tell her this..." then he leaned over to Jim and whispered in his ear "tell her love monkey!" It was so funny!!! Jim came and told me. You see Drew does not like for Jim and I to be lovey on each other at all!! He gets all mad and tries to attack his daddy, because he says that I am his girlfriend and that he is going to marry me. Jim loves to argue with him about how he has already married me and Drew will have to fine his own girl!!

I am sure when he is about 15 he will no longer want me to be his girlfriend and I will think back on things like his and be sad that he is not my little boy anymore. So that is the Drew funny for today, I will get that last vacation post up soon!

No comments: