Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busted Head

This is how our Monday started! JC fell into a toy at my sisters and busted his head open! So we had to rush to the doctor to see about getting him sewn or glued shut.

He was not even phased by it! The expression in this picture has absolutely nothing to do with pain or discomfort but simply his temper flaring because Jim and I would not allow him to run all over the doctor's office! He was great through the entire procedure of glueing the the wound shut. Jim held his arms down and I held his head while the doctor worked. He laid there perfectly still and only got antsy toward the end of it all while we were just waiting on the glue to dry. Jim and I were both very calm through it all. YES ME, I actually did not freak out! I think I have come to expect this sort of thing with JC. He is very destructive and completely fearless. I dare say this will be the last of our incidents with him!

Here are some after shots. I waited until after we had cleaned him up for the night because he looked pretty grimey and his hair was all crazy, I am sure from them cleaning the blood off of him.

No comments: