Friday, March 11, 2011

Well, it is officially Spring Break!! WHOOP, WHOOP!!!!!

I think I am probably just as excited about Spring Break as Jim and Drew because a week off of school means a week off from homework for the mama!! Seriously, in the first grade homework is really a job for the parent, not the kid!!

Last weekend Drew had his birthday party. He had a sleep over. It went really good, probably better than Jim and I expected. We had 6 boys total at the party and 5 of those spent the night. They stayed up until 1am! And they were up before 7am! They really were good though. We never had to really get on to them for not sharing the games and toys. Noone was rude or unkind to anyone else. It was a really good experience and I am sure we will repeat it next year!

So here is the entire gang...
doing what they did for most of the night, playing the Wii! I looked back at the user log and it was played for almost 5 hours on that day! YIKES!
They had a great time. Here are some more pics of the fun...


It has been a busy week, as usual. I have been trying to do better about getting the camera out and taking just everyday shots of the boys. I had really gotten out of the habit of that. Here are some pics of the brothers being brothers...

Drew, perfecting his goofy face for the camera.

I love this one! I cannot remember what he was doing but I just love that face! This was before the big booboo to the head.

Bubba Lovin'!

This is one of their favorite things to do. They like to get on the computer and watch shows on the Disney Junior Channel online. Drew likes to play the games and stuff too. This evening they were watching Imagination Movers. They kept getting up and dancing when they would sing, it was HILARIOUS! But, I did not get the camera out and capture that, maybe another day.

And you can see from this picture that he actually ate dinner after his bath since it is all over his pj shirt! This is not our typical routine but Jim had a meeting that night so we did bathtime early. You can also see that the glue has come off the wound and it is healing nicely. It does look a little bit more like a scab now. That is mostly due to him messing with it some, I think he is going to be a picker! Also it seems that the wound spread a little after that glue came off and that is causing some of it. But it looks really good and I know that with time there will barely be a scar.

Well, we are heading to Memaw's for the weekend! I will have the camera and plan to capture some pictures of them enjoying some outdoor time in the country!

Until next time...

No comments: