Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Church Picnic at the Park

 

 

We had church at the OB park on Sunday night. This has become a tradition for our church every year in October. It is a really fun time and the weather was absolutley perfect this year. I had not really been feeling good this past weekend but I ended up feeling good for the picnic and the wonderful weather made it even better. Drew and his favorite girls, Becca and Kailynn, played bubbles as you can see in the picture. The guys enjoyed a game of football. Jim decided to play with them, that was probably a sight but I ended up at the play ground while that was going on so I missed it! Surprisingly he did not get hurt and never really complained of being sore. Maybe since it is busy band time and he is spending many hours working the band kids he was in better shape for it than I gave him credit for. As we left that night Drew had a major meltdown about not getting to feed the geese. This is my least favorite thing to do at the park b/c the geese are mean! So we made a deal with him that if his ladybug stayed on green this week until Thursday then we would take him. Well he has successfully made it through Wednesday so it looks like we will be going tomorrow. I will be sure to take pics of him feeding them. I will plan to post again on Thursday night or on Friday with geese feeding pics. Tata for now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: