Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby News

 

 

Well it is official! We are 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow. The baby is due on June 3, 2009 but will likely be born by c-section on Tuesday, May 26, 2009. We saw the doctor this morning and got to see the baby on the ultrasound although he/she is very small and we heard the heart beating. It was a good strong heartbeat in the 140's. Everything looks good and we are all excited! We took Drew to the park to have lunch and tell him the news. In the pictures he is opening his book up that we got him and then Jim is reading it to him. He was excited for a few minutes and then he was ready to go and feed the ducks. After all he is just 4! But I think that as he can tell the baby is coming and we start get things set up around here he will get more excited. It was a good day but we were all tired so we are now home resting and I am blogging this for all of you! Thanks for the prayers. I will keep you updated and I will post the ultrasound pics tomorrow. I could not get them to scan here at home but I will scan them tomorrow at work and get them on here.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon and Kelly Pack said...

Oh, I am sooo excited and happy for you. I am praying for a nice, uneventful pregnancy for you. I pray that you remain healthy throughout. I'm thankful to the good Lord to be watching this miracle journey unfold before our eyes. Love ya, Kelly