Monday, December 8, 2008

Catchin' Up

Well I told you I would get to this eventually. Lets just start with Thanksgiving:

This was Drew on Thanksgiving morning. He was playing his video game while we cooked breakfast and waited on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to start. Yes, it is a pumpkin hat. He actually decided to sleep in it that night, that made for a really interesting hair day! We had a wonderful day here at home on Thanksgiving. We cooked our own meal and just had a quiet day of doing absolutely nothing! It was wonderful!

Next up is Thanksgiving at my mom's. Here are the kids posing for pics after helping Nana to decorate her tree.

They had great fun helping her to put the ornaments on the tree. We had a wonderful meal there at mom's that night. Poppy fried a turkey and we brought lots of sides. David even brought his new girlfriend over to meet us finally! We managed to not scare her off! We had a good time getting to know her. I should have gotten a picture of the two of them, I will do better at Christmas.

Well that is it for this post. I will be working on another one here in a few minutes. We have had other fun things going on and I want to share with all of you!

No comments: