Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve



Well it is Christmas Eve and it is about 70 degrees outside! You just gotta love MS weather! But even with all the warm weather it will be Christmas tomorrow just the same. We celebrated with our friend's the Hanks on Monday night. The kids exchanged gifts and we enjoyed some pizza. Then the adults played cards for a while. My friend Steph surprised me with a birthday cake too! It was very sweet. We had a great time and it seems to have just wet Drew's appetite for the gift getting!

Last night my sweet husband took me out on a surprise birthday date. I had no idea where we were going. He took me to The Melting Pot and to the movie to see Four Christmases. The food was so good and the movie was hilarious! We had such a good time. Thanks to my sister who allowed Drew to spend the night with them and give us a free babysitter! We really had a great time.

Now I am quite anxious to get Christmas set up tonight after Drew goes to bed tonight. Getting to watch Drew as he sees the things he has gotten brings so much joy to us. Of course we always want to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is, the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! He is the ultimate gift for all of us.

No comments: