Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Baseball Game and a Field Trip to the Farm

Well it has been another busy, crazy week in the Mayo house! Everyone is doing good and right now trying to enjoy the last little bit of our Sunday afternoon. Tonight we are going to my mom's church to see her choir musical. It will be a nice change of pace. So I must do this quickly because I have already spent the bulk of my time building the slideshow! I will say that we played another baseball game Thursday. Memaw came to visit for that game and we really enjoyed having her here but really did not get to spend enough time together. We went on a field trip on Friday to Kidz Kountry in Southaven. I have blogged about it before because we went for a birthday party. It was a terribly windy day, so my good hair day I was having that morning quickly got ruined! After the field trip we took Drew to lunch and then ended up going and buying new cell phones and new cell phone service! All good stuff but the new phones are a bit addictive! That is another blog post to come!! Anyway, we spent a good bit of our weekend in the closet as we had much severe weather all around our area. Thankfully we are unhurt and had no damage but there are many areas close by that experienced destructive flooding and wind damage. So I will close with that for now! I will try to blog a bit more later in the week. Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: kathryn
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free photo slideshow

No comments: