Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday Party Post

Well, I know some are probably wondering why on earth I have not gotten this stuff posted before now. The answer to that is that this is the first time I have actually sat down long enough to do it since th party! We had JC's party on Friday night and it was an absolute joy and success! Of course it was rather late by the time we got home and settled, so not posting on Friday night! Saturday morning I left home early to shop a few yard sales and to go to Wal-Mart for our monthly shopping. That took most of the morning and when I did get home it was time to get cleaned up and ready to attend a wedding in Oxford, MS. Our pastor's daughter got married yesterday. I traveled down with some other friend's for the wedding and Jim stayed home with the boys. The couple I rode with was actually taking pictures for the wedding, so we had to leave rather early, 2pm to be exact. The wedding started at 6pm. So it was 9:30 before we left to come home from the reception. It was really so much fun! They had the reception at a really neat place in Oxford, The Power House. There was great food and dancing. My friend and I even did a little dancing! I wish Jim had been there to turn me around the floor a few time! HA, now that should have you all laughing!!!! Today we only had morning services since it is Memorial Day weekend. We have spent the afternoon over at a friend's house, swimming and grilling out! It has been a wonderful day and now we are all kinda wiped out! But tomorrow we get to sleep in so no worries!

So following will be the pics from all the birthday celebration. The beginning of the pics is from his actual birthday, Wednesday. We had some friends over that night for supper and they brought him the push/ride on toy. It was their girls which are all too big for it now. He loved it and immediately starting walking around the living room pushing it! Then you will see the pics from the party and lastly a few from today over at our friend's house from swimming. Enjoy all the pics!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: JC Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments: