Friday, August 8, 2008

4 Year Old Doctor Visit


Posted by Picasa
We went to the doctor last Friday for our 4yr old check up and Pre-K shots. This was the first time we have ever had to wear the lovely "gown" you see in the pictures above. He was quite a ham! I am glad the doctor came in the room when she did because the gown was not going to survive much longer with all the running and jumping around that it was being subjected too. He did very good with his check up. The doctor discovered really quick how ticklish he is. He had to get 3 shots. 2 in one arm and 1 in the other. He was such a big boy about it though. He did not even shed a tear with the first two, just gritted his teeth. The last one was pretty bad though and it was on that stings. We were both in tears after that. Because he was such a big boy, we went and got some ice cream afterwards, ice cream could heal all the hurts in the world I think! So with that check up he is now officially ready to start Pre-K. I am not though! I am not coping too well with the realization that my baby is about to start school. I know he is absolutely ready for it and he is so excited. These 4 1/2 years have gone by so quickly, too quickly. We start school on August 18, so expect me to be a tearful bundle of emotions on that day!

No comments: