Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Visiting

This past week we have lots of family here to visit. First my sister and her family were here from England. We had not seen the entire family in more than 2 years. It was a wonderful time to visit with all of them. They left yesterday to visit other family and friends but will be coming back our way on the 19th and staying a couple more days before they fly back home. Also here were my aunt and cousin from Texas. My cousin has two beautiful girls of her own and they had a lot of fun playing with our crazy bunch! I did not get a whole lot of pictures. The kids stayed outside most of the time and it was so hot that I wasn't even going out there to take pics of them. The few I did get I was sweating pretty good after taking them. I will take more pictures when they are here again.

No comments: