Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Days of School

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Well we have now started Preschool. And as you can judge by the fact that it is Wednesday and I am just now posting this, it has been a busy week!! It really has been a good week. He has been very excited and having a good time. Today he actually walked to his room without me for the first day. This first week of school the parents were allowed to walk them to the room but starting next week we had to let the teachers walk them. I ask him this morning if he wanted me to or the teacher and he chose her. It is somewhat upsetting to see how he is so independent and does not need me as he used to, but I would rather him be like that than to cry for me every time I leave him. Today was a rainy day so that made things a little different for him. They did not get to play outside obviously, but the church has a really nice gym that he got to play in. As you can see from the pictures, the first two were taken at home. The last one was of him just as I was dropping him off. The expression on his face is a bit more apprehensive but he still went right in and had a great first day. It is so hard to believe that 4 years have gone by and he is really at this point already. I am thankful that he is so excited about school though.

No comments: