Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ultrasound Pics


Well, here is J.C. in all his glory! As you can see he was not shy. This was the first shot we got. The ultrasound tech ask, "Well, what do you think that is?" To which I replied, "I know what that is, a boy!" We are very excited. I did think I would be disappointed over it not being a girl but I really surprised myself with how good I was about it. I am really excited about having another son. It did help that when we left the doctor's office and I called my sister that we could hear one of the girls that she babysits in the background having a total drama meltdown! I looked over at Jim and said that I was glad we would not have to deal with all the "little girl drama". I love the little girls in my life but it is nice to be able to leave them with their momma's too!!


Here are a couple of good shots of his profile. I think it looks identical to Drew's ultrasound. He looked exactly like Jim and his dad when he was born. I think this one will too. Although now Drew looks like both sides of the family in many ways. We do truly feel blessed to be having another child period but especially for being able to raise another little man. I pray that God will help us to instruct them both in a way that they will grow to bring Him honor and glory. I have claimed Lamentations 3:22-25 as J.C.'s life verse. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in Him."

2 comments:

Stephanie & Scott said...

Precious....can;t wait to hold him!

calista said...

How sweet. Glad to hear things are going so well, and that you will be able to use all of that cute stuff you have!!