Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JC 6 Weeks Old

It has been 6 weeks today! Time is passing so very quickly. Much has been going on in the last week. We had our pictures made last Thursday. They have come out so wonderfully!! I am going to be attaching a slide show for you to see of all the proofs of the pictures we had made. I will also have a couple of pics of JC from the last week. JC is getting much bigger. He smiles and cues a lot. He is getting a bit spoiled too. There have been several times that he cries when he is tired only to stop as soon as I pick him up. I probably indulge him a bit more than I did Drew since this is the last baby. Today JC and I went to my doctor for my 6 week check up. All is good and I am officially released from the doctor. It is very different going into the doctors office when you are toting the baby with you on the outside! I thought to myself how you go in there for all those many months thinking that the time for your baby to arrive will never get here. But as you sit there with your newborn you realize just how quickly that time went by and how quickly time is passing now that you have that baby with you. It seems too often I spend my time thinking of the next step I will take, the next phase of my life or the life of my children. I truly hope and pray that I will cherish each moment of each day, not just with the kids but in everything. Life passes so quickly, we need to make the most of it!

Enjoy the pics and feel free to let me know which are your favorites, now we have to decide which ones we will have printed!

Drew actually took this pic. JC is smiling in it!

This pic was taken today, not the best one, but officially a 6wk pic.

No comments: