Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Hanging Out!

Well we had a good rather low keyed weekend. Since JC was still recovering from the ear infections we just kept him in most of the weekend. Jim took this pic of me and the boys Friday afternoon as we were playing around in the living room...

He said we looked like a 3 headed monster, which I did not think was very nice!

On Saturday Jim took Drew to a birthday party. That left me and JC on our own for a while, which was really nice to have some time with him alone but he has also learned to be very mischevious when he knows that only one of us is in the house, especially when that one is me I think! He decided that helping me with the unloading of the dishwasher was a fun idea...


He splashed in the water that was collected in the door from the clean dishes. He got his face soaked, as you can see in this pic...

When the dishwasher no longer interested him, he decided to make some tea...

But decided that perhaps it worked better as a drum...

Then we had fun playing with one of his favorite toys...

the toy bucket/dish pan! Why do we even buy kids toys! Just give 'em a box and they are happy!
Then he thought he was gonna drink out of mama's water bottle...

I don't think so baby! Mama don't drink after anybody, not even your daddy!

As you can see he is REALLY into everything, and he is not yet walking! YIKES! I will post later about what he got into on Monday night while Jim was at a band meeting, definitely a story that must be documented for future harrasment, oh I mean reference!

No comments: