Saturday, July 12, 2008

Busy Weekend!

This is Jim and Drew goofing off at me maw's house.


We are at home tonight after spending the night with my mother-in-law. We had a good time. She lives in the "country" outside of Batesville. It is always relaxing at her house. We get to take naps and just enjoy the quiet. Drew was so excited to go to me maw's house. He has missed her as it has been some time since we went to her house for a good visit. Today, Jim got to go fishing with his brother on Sardis Lake. He caught one fish, they did not stay out on the lake for very long. It must have been incredibly hot! After Jim got back and cleaned up we all went to the outlet mall there in Batesville. We were able to get some incredible deals on clothes for Jim. He was badly in need of new pants for school this fall and a new pair of shoes. So that is all done and we are now broke!! It was fun getting out and shopping all together but it was so hot. After visiting at her house for a few more hours we packed up and headed home. We stopped by my mom's house in Coldwater to see how she was feeling after having gallbladder surgery on Thursday. She is doing good and getting around some but had definitely over done it a bit today. We ended up eating dinner with them before heading home for the night. So now I am trying to get ready for bed. I still need to review my Sunday School lesson and children's church material for in the morning. So with that I must go! Bye for now!!

No comments: