Saturday, July 26, 2008

Randam Pics and Sillyness!

This post is just going to be a collection of fun shots and videos that we have made over the last couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy!This is Drew wearing Jim's glasses. He looks like Daniel, my nephew. Daniel wears glasses and I think they make him look very smart! Drew looked so cute in the glasses and I had to get a picture








Randam silly faces! He can be a ham when the camera is out!













Drew was playing in the closet last night as we were getting ready to go somewhere. He actually stayed in there with a flashlight and played for quite a while. Well when he finally came out this was what he looked like! Of course I ran for the camera and told him to stay there so I could get his picture and when I came back he started striking these crazy poses!


This video was of him dancing around all crazy one evening at home. At the end of it I got him to sing I'm a Little Teapot.

No comments: