Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jim's Birthday

Today is Jim's 33rd Birthday! We celebrated a bit before we left home this morning.
Jim opening his card and present from the boys...


Yes, the present is a watergun! Drew picked it out on his own and it was totally his idea, I promise!! Jim's exact words after opening it were "somebody wants to get wet", directed at his son of course because if he even thinks about shooting me with the thing he will pay dearly for it! I mean it Jim!

Here is a pic of the three of them with the watergun. Looks like a good father/sons bonding time activity to me!


Seriously though, I want to wish my sweet husband a wonderful birthday! He is without a doubt the best husband and I would not trade him for anyone else, even if he does get me with the water gun! Tonight we are going to Colton's to eat birthday dinner and then home for a homemade Birthday Cake! It is a pretty simple celebration but hopefully it will express just how much we love him!

Jim and Drew at Colton's tonight


Jim's Birthday Cake

No comments: