Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 Month Doctor Checkup


Yesterday JC had his 2 month check up with the doctor. Here are the stats:

13lbs 5 oz (85 percentile)
23 inches long (50 percentile)
15.75 inch head circumference (50 percentile)

He got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. He did really good getting all of that done. He did not really run any fever but slept most of the day away and has pretty much done the same today as well. He seems to be having a little tummy reaction to all those shots, but other than that it has been no real big deal.

It is a rather difficult day for me as tomorrow I will be taking him to daycare for the first time. Also I will begin my new work schedule, 7:30-2:30 Mon-Fri. I am very excited about getting off work earlier but am anxious about the getting up so much earlier in the morning. It is going to be interesting to see how we adjust. Drew only has this last week and then he will begin kindergarten. This week is extremely busy with band stuff and church stuff. The busy schedule for the week is not helping with all the emotions I am feeling! I know that God will be my strength through it all. I ask for your prayers as we spend the next several weeks making major adjustments to our daily routines.

Until next time, that is what is going on with the Mayos!

No comments: