Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Funny conversation with my elder son

As Jim and I were finishing our dinner last night Drew was playing on the rug in the living room. Our dining room looks out into the living room so we could see exactly what he was doing. As he was playing I noticed him wiping something from his hand onto the rug. I questioned him about it. Here is how the conversation went...

Mom: Drew, what did you just wipe on the rug?
Drew: Nothing
Mom: I just saw you wipe something, what was it?
Drew: Well, I just did this (demonstrates running his finger between his toes and then wipes it on the rug)
Mom: So you wiped toe jam on my rug!
Drew: I do not have toe dam!
Mom and Dad are now hysterically laughing!!!!
Drew: Stop laughing at me, I do not have toe tam!

I laughed so hard I hurt!

No comments: