Monday, November 10, 2008

God's Beautiful Landscape

 

 

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I love the colors of fall!! I love when the weather turns colder and I can begin to wear my warm, snuggly clothes. I love coming home from work and putting on a pair of flannel pants and a soft long sleeve shirt and my fuzzy warm slippers! I just love fall and winter for that matter.

I feel very priviledged that I get to take a rather pituresque drive in to work each day. I take all secondary roads in my route to work and because of this I have been able to enjoy all the rich fall colors that are blossoming all around us. There have been several mornings and afternoons that started off kinda rough and then getting to enjoy creation has brightened up my mood. The pictures I gave you here just really do not do justice to all the gorgeous trees that I am seeing each day. Many of the areas of road I am on have just a canopy of tree limbs over them and all are decked out in these beautiful colors. I took these pictures last week and already in just a few days I can see the changes coming. Many of these leaves have now fallen and winter is fast approaching. I look out at all the glory that is our creation and it is so awesome and so undeniable that there is a God out there! Only He could come up with this kind of majesty!

So this blog is a message from me to all of you who actually read what I write to say, stop and take a look around you. Enjoy the beauty God has given us and thank Him for it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jon and Kelly Pack said...

I so agree with you! I love the colors, smells and tastes of Fall. It is my favorite season! God is so good to give us even beauty in the death of leaves!!

calista said...

The colors are beautiful!!!

I didn't know you were pregnant!! Congratulations! I was so surprised when I looked down there and saw your little bean picture. Hope you get another one soon.