Thursday, April 9, 2009

LPBC Baby Shower


Here is a slide show of the baby shower they gave me at work yesterday. It was so very nice and I am so appreciative of all that they blessed us with. It was a wonderful time of fellowship with all the people I work with and their families. We had some wonderful food and they were all so generous in giving us an abundance of things we will need to welcome J.C. into our family. I work with such an incredible group of people and God used this time to remind me of how blessed I am that He has placed me in the workplace that I am in. Thank you to everyone for all that you did to make this a very special time for me. I also want to thank my very best friend Stephanie for being there with me. It just happened that Jim was unable to be there because of band stuff and she gave up her lunch hour to come and be with me and to sit and write all my gifts down for me. Thanks Steph!!
Also a big thank you to Joey. He is the Worship Pastor at the church and he graciously accepted the job of being photographer, Thanks Joey!!

2 comments:

4 J's said...

Thank you so much for the picture of Jordyn throwing a fit! Something that I would rather forget! You got some really good thins. Sorry I had to leave is such a rush. Glad you had fun!

Stephanie & Scott said...

Would not have wanted to be anywhere else! Can't wait till he is here for us to hold!