Monday, April 27, 2009

28 & 1/2 days to go!

I had every intention of posting this morning and titling it 29 days to go, but since it is now 6:15 and I am just now getting to the blog I decided on the new title! It is pretty exciting to see that number! He will be here soon. Maybe a bit sooner than 28 days. As you will know from my last post we had a trip to Labor and Delivery on Saturday to stop preterm contractions. I am still having several throughout the day, of course there is no consistency to them so nothing to worry over. I am excited to see the dr on Thursday and see what they find then. I am supposed to have NST testing done that day anyway and that will show for sure how often I am having contractions. He is very active this afternoon and has been throughout the day. He really is active all the time! I think he is ready to break out of here!!! So that is really it for now, I just wanted to start a countdown. I probably won't plan another update until Thursday after seeing the dr. Have a good week until then!

No comments: