Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 Weeks


It has been 3 weeks now. It is hard to believe that much time has really gone by. I am now officially back at work part-time. JC and I had our first day at work yesterday and it went great. He is definitely growing and changing. He stays awake a good bit more now and will watch us closely and seems to be fascinated with his big brother!

I do not really have much to say tonight. My heart is heavy for two families that I know. One of these families has had a devastating loss today and the other has been given a devastating diagnosis. I am not really at liberty to share any of the details of either of these situations, but I will ask you to pray for these people. I know it seems difficult to pray when we do not know anything specific but God already knows all the details. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: