Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A lot to blog about...

Let's start with last Saturday. This was a very busy day for us. We had some house and yard work to get done that morning and then we had an Anniversary Party to attend as well as a Going Away Party. We also ended up going out to dinner with the Hanks. They had just returned from vacation and since Stephanie and I had gone an entire week without seeing one another we had to get together!!! Drew ended up going over to the Brooker's house to swim while we went out to eat. Amazingly he began jumping off the diving board, doing flips in the water, letting Monty throw him in the air, and basically showing no fear at all! I just cannot believe that this is the same boy who 1 year ago would cling to mine or Jim's neck for dear life. I am so thankful for this progress that he has made but I do not know that I am ready for a dare devil!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
We celebrated a beautiful Father's Day. I made Jim a special lunch of homemade chicken salad served with croissants and a salad. We also enjoyed some cupcakes and ice cream for dessert. I took a pic of our lunch because I tried to do my Food Network best at making the plate look perfect and pretty! We let Jim just kick back and enjoy the day. I think he appreciated it. He does so much for his family. He is a wonderful dad and he is totally hands on. He changes the diapers, bathes them, plays with them, keeps them while mom has to work and run errands. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a husband and father to my children who loves me and them unconditionally and will do anything for us. WE LOVE YOU!


JC Update
Well he is now 4 weeks old, will be one month on Friday. He is growing to be quite a big boy. He is taking 6oz of formula every 4 ours now. I actually gave him about 2tbsp of cereal in his bottle last night to see if we could sleep longer, that only bought me an extra hour and a half! He is still an incredibly good baby, we cannot complain, I would just like to sleep all night! Here is a slide show of several pics from the last week.

No comments: