Thursday, May 14, 2009

11days, 20 hours, 5 minutes

Well that is the official countdown time! I had my dr visit today. All was good. He was very active for all his test today. He passed them all with flying colors. He is cramped but still has plenty of fluid around him. My cervix had not changed any since last Friday. So we are just waiting. Waiting to see if he decides to arrive earlier and waiting for our scheduled day. Either way he will be here very soon! Now I am starting to try to get all the last minute things done around the house and at work. I have decided to have a thrown together yard sale this Saturday, we don't have a lot of stuff but mainly some larger pieces of furniture which should be no problem to unload pretty quick. So tomorrow when Jim gets home from work we will work on getting that ready. Tonight is Drew's Pre-K graduation program. We are very excited about that. He will be wearing a cap and gown and everything. I cannot wait to see him in it, very glad that JC did not make his debut today and prevent me from being there. So we have lots going on to keep up busy and occupied for the next week and a half! One more dr visit next Thursday. I will post about graduation and then again about the dr next week unless there is news to share before then. Bye for now!

No comments: