Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 Weeks....or maybe less!

Well we are down to 2 weeks, that is just 14 days, I do not have the hours computed yet but maybe by next week! I am really hoping for less but either way it will be here soon. Contractions are still a everyday occurrence, pressure and general discomfort too. I have had a major return of constant heartburn, doesn't matter what I eat or drink at this point. I am not sleeping too much at night. Most nights I am up at least once around 1:30-2:30 and then wake again around 4am. After the 4am time I do not usually settle back into any real sleep, just dose off and on until the alarm starts going off. All of that is to be expected at this point though.

We had a fun night last night. The band boosters gave us a shower and for this one Drew got to be with us. He was so excited and opened all the gifts. He was absolutely wild by the end of it and then he ate cake! Needless to say he had a hard time settling down last night for bed and an even harder time getting up for school this morning. He only has to the end of the week and he is done with Preschool. His program is on Thursday night. I am not really sure what all the will consist of. I know he has learned some songs because he keeps trying to sing them for me but he gets confused on the words. He is quite anxious for the baby to arrive.

So that is our update for today. I will see the dr on Thursday so look for an update that afternoon.

No comments: