Friday, May 22, 2009

4 More Wake Ups!

That is Drew's countdown method, here is mine 3 Days, 19 hours, and 49 minutes!

We are READY!!!! I am finishing up my last official day of work. I will be working for just a couple of hours on Monday morning to prepare the deposit for the week. As of yesterday's doctor visit he is weighing about 8lb 1oz, not too terribly big I think. We will see what he actually comes out at. He is still very active and has plenty of fluid around him to get through the next several days. It is hard to believe it is really almost here and a bit scary! As I laid in bed last night trying to dose off the thought occurred to me that in a week I would no longer be waking up to run to the bathroom and jump back in bed but actually getting up to feed an infant! I am excited about even those more unpleasant parts of being mom to a newborn. I just cannot wait to hold him in my arms!!

We have many activities planned for the weekend which include, 1 graduation, 2 birthday parties, and a picnic/fishing outing in the park! So you can see we are trying to make the most of our last days before the new arrival and hopefully the busyness will pass the time quickly. I will probably make a post of the pics from all the weekend activities and check in for one final update before the delivery. We will have the computer with us at the hospital so we will hopefully have post of pictures by Tuesday evening, just keep checking!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Now there's only 3 more wake-ups.