Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday Pics and J.C.'s New Ride!

Well here are the promised birthday pics!
Birthday Cookie, I made it and decorated it myself! Thought I did a pretty good job!

Birthday Coloring table

5yr Old Birthday Boy with his Speed Racer Mask!

Baby Matthew wasn't quite as into the mask as his cousin!

J.C.'s "New to Us" Travel System

Carseat

Stroller

I had to try it out and Mickey seemed about the right size! Can you tell I am anxious??

Here is the story behind the Travel System. It was given to us by my sister's sister-in-law. It was barely even used! It is so incredibly nice and we are so thankful for it!It is gorgeous, the pics do not do it justice. This family has given us so much stuff. I cannot tell them thank you enough! We also have the Graco Carseat/Stroller frame thing that you just snap the infant carrier down onto and it makes a small compact stroller as opposed to the big travel system stroller. This was also given to us to borrow by some dear friends! Thank you McNeils!! We plan to use it a good bit when he is brand new for going to church and what not. I am sure we will use the big one often as well. We plan to go to the zoo and take walks and all that good stuff. Of course the big one will be good when he is able to sit up and we don't have to worry about the infant carrier being attached anymore. As you can see we just about have it all, just need the baby! As I said with the pics, I am getting anxious! It will be here soon.

As a side note. I know some of the pics are not that great. We have been dealing with some major camera issues. I have been very unhappy with my camera for some time now. So we are now awaiting the arrival of our new camera. It will hopefully arrive at Walmart next week before we go to Nashville. I am switching to a different brand, so I am hoping for crisp, clear, vibrant pics! We will see!

1 comment:

calista said...

I always have issues with my camera too. Maybe the camera fairy will bring me a new one. You guys have a safe trip!