Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun with the new camera and clothes for the boys

Well as most of you know we went to Nashville this past weekend, well Jim and I did. While we were there I purchased another outfit for J.C. and a shirt for Drew. We will be attending a wedding for my cousin on May 31, yes I know that is 5 days after his scheduled birth. I wanted him to have something nice for the wedding so we found this at Carters:

I love the hat with it, and he will need something on his head even though it will be a warm day I am sure but after all he will be a tiny little new thing. It also says Mommy Loves Me on the overalls and the hat, so that makes it a winner to me!!

Now this one is the outfit we had bought a while back for him to wear home from the hospital. We have contemplated returning it and letting the outfit we bought this weekend be both the coming home outfit and the wedding outfit but I cannot decide. I like them both but we certainly do not need them both as this kid has more clothes than the Queen of England!! So I want ya'll to help me decide. Comment on this post and let me know what you would do! PLEASE!!!


This is the shirt we got for Drew. It was on sale for $5! I thought that was a really good deal. He is going to wear this to the hospital on the day J.C. is born. We have another shirt that I am having screen printed that will say "I'm the Big Brother" and one for J.C. that will say "I'm the Little Brother". Those I want to have their pic made in.


And here is the big brother himself! Can you tell that I like my new camera and just looking for things to photograph!!

1 comment:

Stephanie & Scott said...

I vote for the new outfit!