Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another post, that makes 3 in one day!!!

Well I do not know how I have managed to get 3 blog post in one day! It has been a pretty rough day today on the medicine. I have stayed home tonight in order to rest. I hate to cancel on my kids but did not feel up to minding 25-39 3rd-6th graders for an hour and a half tonight! I am starting to feel pretty normal again now. However, J.C. has decided to really let me have it tonight! He is kicking or turning or flipping or something, but it is a massive amount of movement and it really kinda hurts at times today! I am thankful every time I feel him move because it reassures me that he is good and reminds me of just what a miracle it is that God has allowed me to carry him. I do long to hold him on the outside though rather than just feel him kicking me! Ww are on the final stretch now and I know that time will pass more quickly than I realize. I am sure that on the morning of May 26 as Jim and I are heading to the hospital I will be in absolute disbelief that the day has actually arrived and that I will soon have a baby to hold.

I feel such incredible thankfulness to God right now that we have found a medication that is working to bring my sugar down, although maybe a bit too much last night. I have wanted so badly not to have to take insulin injections and that has been my prayer all along. I was prepared when we went to the doctor yesterday to be told that I was going to have to take shots but God is just so good and allowed us another way. I think that this new medicine may mean a bit of adjustment for me maybe by adding back in a few more carbs then I had become accustom to just because it seems to be much more effective in lowering the sugar.

So enough about all that and now on to some fun stuff!! I went and picked up the shirts that I had screen printed for Drew and J.C. along with some onesies that we had embroidered for J.C. I won't go into explaining them all, you can just check out the pics below!




No comments: