Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Quick Pregnancy Update

Forgot to put this in the last post. Things are rolling right along with J.C. I have to say that I am now feeling him move around more often than not. Jim and Drew have now gotten to feel him kicking. Jim has on several occasions now. With Drew it is hard to get him to sit still long enough to wait on the movement. My blood sugars remain good. I will see the doctor again next week and then will begin going on a weekly basis. I should be starting to have more routine ultrasounds in about 3 weeks. That is to make sure he is developing as he should since with Gestational Diabetes their is the risk of early labor. I know it will be fun to see him in there several more times before his arrival. He is VERY active, so much that he would hardly be still long enough for the doctor to hear his heart beat good last week at our visit. I am not sure what he is going to do when his world starts getting really cramped, probably make his mom miserable for a while. I am glad for all the movement though, it is comforting to feel him in there. You may have noticed the countdown on my ticker kinda jumped to a lower number last week. That is because I reformatted it to reflect the tentative C-Section date of May 26 rather than my actual due date of June 3. I will have a definite date at the first of May, so I will adjust it again if necessary. Please keep us in your prayers as we move forward. We are down to 11 weeks if he comes on May 26th! It is getting closer!

No comments: