Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

I had wanted to post all about our Christmas yesterday but I have been under the weather. I think the holiday probably just caught up with me, but thankfully I am now feeling better.

We had a wonderul Christmas! The boys were so excited about their gifts. Drew got a new bike, a movie, and a dragon egg (an egg that disolved in water to reveal a small dragon from the movie How to Train Your Dragon. JC got a Little Tikes work bench and a Tonka Race Track. Drew has not really gotten to use his bike a whole lot. It has been very cold. It actually snowed all day on Christmas. Just flurries though, nothing that would stick. It was actually really nice because it was fun to see snow on Christmas and not have it actually mess up the traveling. He did go out and ride it for a very short period of time on Christmas. There will be a video on here of it. Watch closely in it and you will see the snow!

Here is a picture slideshow of our Christmas fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a picture slideshow


Here is the video of Drew riding the bike.


That is gonna be it for today. I wish I had time for more but that is it. Tomorrow evening I will post some more and include pictures from Drew's baptism!!

No comments: